Honored Contributor

@Vivian

I had revision on an 11 year old replacement, on 11-14.  Knee portion was reduced down 2 sizes, femur was reduced down 1 size ~ no wonder I was always in pain!

Things have sure changed for the better in this area IMO.  I was walking 🚶 with a walker w/i 3 days.  Pain is already MUCH less than pre-surgery!  Full weight bearing already.

When I’m fully recovered I believe it will be grand.  Already I’m grateful to be in so much less pain.

Hope you have excellent results!  🤗

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Vivian

I had revision on an 11 year old replacement, on 11-14.  Knee portion was reduced down 2 sizes, femur was reduced down 1 size ~ no wonder I was always in pain!

Things have sure changed for the better in this area IMO.  I was walking 🚶 with a walker w/i 3 days.  Pain is already MUCH less than pre-surgery!  Full weight bearing already.

When I’m fully recovered I believe it will be grand.  Already I’m grateful to be in so much less pain.

Hope you have excellent results!  🤗

Good to hear, @Drythe🙂

Trusted Contributor

I frequently see those bogus ads on the MSN homepage as well as Yahoo and I assume they are paying those companies to place them.  If that's the case then they should be held accountable but I guess they just don't care because the celebrities they've impacted have already complained about it and got nothing for their effort. 

Respected Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

All it takes for ANY story to be on the web is for someone to type it out that has access to a web server!

Lincoln quote.jpg

LOL!!