Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Am I understanding correctly that certain posts are now being deleted without an explanation from the moderators?  Are they no longer speaking to us?

Wishing us into the cornfield!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Not Much Fun Any More

[ Edited ]
Wishing us into the cornfield, which is a real good thing.
Honored Contributor

Why is it acceptable for the Q moderators to call a post mean spirited when a post would be removed for the same thing?

Contributor

I think it rather sad, that so many of you haven't figured out why QVC has made this change.  All you do is complain.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Much Fun Any More

[ Edited ]

@a pink lemon wrote:

I think it rather sad, that so many of you haven't figured out why QVC has made this change.  All you do is complain.

I think most of us are aware of the various reasons they went in this direction and I don't think most of us would be expressing such concern had they not seemingly thrown the baby out with the bath water...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I had no issue with the forum before the changes, nor did I have any issues with the posters.  I'm not naive enough to think that I will agree with every single poster's opinion.  Maybe some folks need to develop a thicker skin so they don't feel slighted all the time.  The forum and posts were no problem for me until this place became censored to the max and the functionality was impaired.  Legitimate complaint IMO.