QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC mean spirited comments

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It seems to be a bit on the dull side at this point. There used to be more lively discussions

Yes - I agree!

There also used to be more new threads and lots more replies.  It used to be that I would be away for a few hours and come back to lots of new & interesting topics.  Now I come back after days, and there's barely anything new at all.

Super Contributor

I hope the Q mods will take a look at those who are abusing the "report" button....I've seen some posts removed that did not violate any standards.  I think some are following others simply to hit the report button for no other reason than they just don't like that poster.  Those are the posters destined to be banned....

Respected Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

I hope the Q mods will take a look at those who are abusing the "report" button....I've seen some posts removed that did not violate any standards.  I think some are following others simply to hit the report button for no other reason than they just don't like that poster.  Those are the posters destined to be banned....

I think they should bring back the ignore button and do away with report. Let the mods decide what should go without any suggestions.

Honored Contributor

I agree, I find that I am spending less and less time on this site....

what is the 'other site' mentioned??

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Much Fun Any More

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

There were some lively, interesting and even informative conversations on the old Viewpoints about investing, retirement, the economy in everyone's different part of the country, the environment, recycling....can we discuss any of these?  I mean they involve current events, can lead to differences of opinion and are tangentially related to politics.  I'm still confused about what goes and what stays.

@Johnnyeager  you make some excellent points, especially about what goes and what stays. The way posts are removed with just a generic explanation we aren't resolving that issue nor do even remember what we wrote and shouldn't have. I recommended keeping stuff that was acceptable and removing objectionable comments in parenthesis at least we know a bit about the topic that was discussed.  That is a solution other Forums have used and participants learned what was acceptable and what wasn't

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I think it's pretty dull around here these days ... Man Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Much Fun Any More

[ Edited ]

A question was asked: How many times do people have to announce that they find the forums now boring, childish, restrictive, etc. The answer---perhaps until QVC takes note of our feedback.  

And a simple solution--- if a thread topic disturbs you--- don't open or read it just move on to something that is more pleasing to you. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

case in point with heavy handed moderation.

I was explaining the difference between company run and privately run boards and that was deleted with no reason why.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

All three posts I made on this thread are gone. It is obvious what is going on here. Death by report button. Do the mods even read the post before they delete?