Esteemed Contributor

Well, I myself have been rolling on the floor laughing on a thread about saying something hateful... ironic, huh???Happy animated emoticon

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for being mean spirited.

Regular Contributor
I totally agree that the forums are no fun anymore. The Website itself is no fun anymore either. The QVC app is no fun and never was. Frankly QVC has done its level best to alienate me to the point where I only check in once every couple of days for maybe 5 or 10 minutes. QVC is pushing its loyal customers away with both hands. I also thought it was offering more easy pay days to try and entice us back. I hope I'm allowed to express an opinion. QVC just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Trusted Contributor

I agree,its just not the same I feel its not friendly it gets to the point that I don't reply very often. to much of a hassle.I miss the conversations we had,tucka.

Respected Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

Well, I myself have been rolling on the floor laughing on a thread about saying something hateful... ironic, huh???Happy animated emoticon

It's absolutely great on that thread isn't it?  Who'da thunk?  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

Hysterical!  I love the wit.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

Hysterical!  I love the wit.

It's a pity more people don't realize you can have fun about the silliest things!  

Honored Contributor

My feeling about this is that the changes have been made for a reason (a number of reasons)......  Maybe if you would not post on here you might feel better.  What is going on with this thread isn't helping the situation....... 

I for one like many of the changes, and am really trying to learn some new things from them.  Thought for a long time that something needed to be done and wondered when the Q would ever get around to changing things.  One of the best things that has happened is that there is less sarcastic posting going on.  Really think everyone is trying to be nice to everyone.......there will always be some folks that try to stir things up, but they can be ignored and the moderators will handle them. 

Am sorry there are so many unhappy posters on here tonight.......

Honored Contributor

I'm unimpressed with the ummm 'improvements' as well...........

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Much Fun Any More

[ Edited ]
I like your attitude, @ShowMe. You should have joined in on the veggie thread. 🍒🍆🌽