Honored Contributor

Nordstrom Rack Clear the Rack Sale This Weekend - Extra 25% Off Clearance Prices

Early access tomorrow (Thurs. Feb. 13) for Nordstrom Nordy Club Insiders  - I think that is cardholders.  

For all it's Feb. 14-17.

I'm going to both of our Racks.  I find the best deals there during this sale!

Respected Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Rack Clear the Rack Sale This Weekend - Extra 25% Off Clearance Prices

I love Nordstrom, but "The Rack"? Not so much. Inventory sizing is so limited.  Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Rack Clear the Rack Sale This Weekend - Extra 25% Off Clearance Prices

@ahoymate   I like Nordstrom but not the prices.   I don't mind sorting through the Rack items.  You are correct about sizing but I just accept that, esp. when I'm shopping clearance at clearance prices and then some more off. If I find a few great things at the great Clear the Rack prices, I'm fine with that and having spent the time to sort through things.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't shop NR or Hautelook anymore--my account got hacked and no one let me know about it until my monthly security fraud alert thing let me know------closed out everything, changed passwords and wrote a nasty gram to both of them about it-----jerks !!!!!