Valued Contributor

I hardly ever look at the reviews because so many times the reviewer gives away the entire plot. But today I scrolled down on the B&N page and noticed a couple of people posted links to other free books they had enjoyed. I thought that was nice and found a few of interest to me. Some of the Free Friday selections lately (like most) have not been to my taste. Happy Friday everyone and thanks lovescats for posting today's selection.

Respected Contributor

6/5 The Gauguin Connection by Estelle Ryan

The Gauguin Connection (Book 1) (Genevieve Lenard)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-gauguin-connection-estelle-ryan/1114586576?ean=2940045687676

http://www.amazon.com/Gauguin-Connection-Book-Genevieve-Lenard-ebook/dp/B008X3NCRE/ref=asap_bc?ie=UT...

Overview Murdered artists. Masterful forgeries. Art crime at its worst. As an insurance investigator and world renowned expert in nonverbal communication, Dr Genevieve Lenard faces the daily challenge of living a successful, independent life. Particularly because she has to deal with her high functioning Autism. Nothing - not her studies, her high IQ or her astounding analytical skills - prepared her for the changes about to take place in her life.

Respected Contributor

So they took down last fridays book?   I can't tell till I post.

Respected Contributor

It looks like they did.  Why the heck is this thread in this forum?  It should have remained in Electronics.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Re: Nook Free Fridays

[ Edited ]

@Topaz Gem wrote:

It looks like they did.  Why the heck is this thread in this forum?  It should have remained in Electronics.

I brought up a forum from Books and it shows here in community chat also plus it looks like they got rid of all the recent book threads       so it looks like they saved 141 posts from nook free fridays but not the original one