Valued Contributor

Re: Non-Secure Site When I Sign ON?

@dooBdoo thanks for checking back dear.  No still having issues with the exception of the forum is secure.  (glad no one can put any thing we write in a gossip mag  ROFL).  I have tried all the browsers you have names and used Malwarebyes and CC cleaner.  Will have my own personal IT Geek when he comes to visit Mom this weekend.  At least it is keeping me from spending $$$ as I think I have enough items from shopping sites to last my lifetime.  HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU!

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@dooBdoo thanks for checking back dear.  No still having issues with the exception of the forum is secure.  (glad no one can put any thing we write in a gossip mag  ROFL).  I have tried all the browsers you have names and used Malwarebyes and CC cleaner.  Will have my own personal IT Geek when he comes to visit Mom this weekend.  At least it is keeping me from spending $$$ as I think I have enough items from shopping sites to last my lifetime.  HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU!

Hah! 😁  You did make me laugh out loud!   Love your sense of humor!   I'm sorry the problem persists, and hope you'll find a simple fix.   Thanks, again, for the good wishes...  and right back atcha!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@chickenbutt I use Chrome and I also have tried numerous others with the same results.  Call me confused.  Hope you are having a good 4th week!

Hi and Thanks!  Smiley Happy

That is so odd.  For quite some time it wasn't secure but I just started noticing this lately (pic coming) and was so surprised.  

One other thing, though, it pays to go into the cookies on this site and block a whole slew of stuff that is not QVC.   They have everything here from Facebook, Twitter, yahoo, stuff I've never heard of.   I just block and delete all of the cookies that are not specifically 'qvc'.

(sorry for the crummy pic - I just shot quickly to show the page)    

P1140351.jpg

Honored Contributor

When you sign in to purchase, you will see it turn secure.  

Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

When you sign in to purchase, you will see it turn secure.  

This is what I see too. It changes.