Honored Contributor

We are no longer members of Amazon Prime.  Placed an order with them and with Blair on June 5th.  Items still have not shipped.  QVC is not the only one with shipping problems although I am getting FREE shipping from both.

Respected Contributor

My DD and SIL have experienced the very same thing.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50   I also am not a prime member, but I most often order with the free shipping from Amazon too.  You'll notice they also have an option to pay shipping to receive the item faster, but I never choose that because I'd rather wait than pay extra.

The key to watch with them is the arrival date.  Many times they won't ship until maybe 1 or  2 days before that date, but I still receive the item by that date.  This is especially true when orders are fulfilled by Amazon, rather than a third party.  There is a warehouse near me, so sometimes I still get items within 1 or 2 days if it's stocked there.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I’m even having issues with Netflix—— dvd 📀 lost in

mail.

Respected Contributor

Anytime I’ve gotten free shipping from companies that normally don’t offer it, the shipping is usually very slow. 

Sometimes the items take over a week to get to the shipping department.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Non QVC Shipping

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

We are no longer members of Amazon Prime.  Placed an order with them and with Blair on June 5th.  Items still have not shipped.  QVC is not the only one with shipping problems although I am getting FREE shipping from both.

BUT..........QVC shipping is not CHEAP or FREE!!!!

and thats the difference...just sayin'...........

Respected Contributor

I ordered a package on 5/28 from QVC American West jewelry show.  It has been shipped all over God's green earth and I still have no idea where it is or what day I will receive it.  Shipped from Florence SC to Butner NC to Urbancrest OH to Cincinnati OH to Detroit MI to Pittsburgh PA.  It has been in transit from Pittsburgh to the destination since 6/10.  I have no idea where it is now and when or if I will receive it.  I live in KY just across the Ohio River from  downtown Cincinnati OH.   I can't for the life of me figure out why they shipped the package to Detroit then back to Pittsburgh.  The package was supposed to be delivered on 6/7.  QVC may not be directly responsible but as long as they are shipping UPS Mail Innovations, things won't get any better.  It is the pits. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered from Blair as well, thru Amazon.  I knew my order would take longer than an order "fulfilled by Amazon".   That is the key phrase.  When fulfilled by Amazon the orders come quickly whether you have Prime or not. Atleast that is my experience and I can't think of a time I have had an issue or complaint with Amazon.  I am ordering more and more, and have found much better prices and choices on Amazon.