Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,597
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Did you get any rain from this?

Infrared Satellite Image

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,811
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I am not Noel. I live 90 miles south of Noel, and we did get a little rain last night and this morning. Sunny and warn now{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Hi esmeralda Smile

No, we did not {#emotions_dlg.sad} What a disappointment! We did get fog for two days, though, a little overcast today. I'm glad of that, we've hardly seen the fog in a long time. Scary.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

ps Are You in CA, esmerelda?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor
Posts: 605
Registered: ‎06-11-2010

Just curious why anyone would miss fog? In Florida, and anywhere else that I've ever lived, fog is looked at as a bad thing. There are always massive wrecks and multi-vehicle pileups whenever there is fog.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,829
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

How far behind are you in rain where you live Noel, do you know?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,159
Registered: ‎01-28-2012

Look like we might get a little of that rain here in So. Calif. Fog and clouds are moving in. Fingers crossed!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/11/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

How far behind are you in rain where you live Noel, do you know?


The last report I heard said we would need 27" to make up for what's been lost. It's been three years of drought. Mandatory cut-back of use in some areas.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 3/11/2015 MomOf4 said:

Look like we might get a little of that rain here in So. Calif. Fog and clouds are moving in. Fingers crossed!!

Hi Mom, oh, I sure hope you get rain! We're only getting promises that don't pan out.

At least you have some fog. If you remember, our fog, Karl The Fog, has his own Twitter account and is getting a lot of tweets begging for at least his return, lol.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,159
Registered: ‎01-28-2012
On 3/11/2015 NoelSeven said:
On 3/11/2015 MomOf4 said:

Look like we might get a little of that rain here in So. Calif. Fog and clouds are moving in. Fingers crossed!!

Hi Mom, oh, I sure hope you get rain! We're only getting promises that don't pan out.

At least you have some fog. If you remember, our fog, Karl The Fog, has his own Twitter account and is getting a lot of tweets begging for at least his return, lol.


Hey Noel...

Karl the Frog is so funny. Maybe we should get Karen the Frog down here!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}