Respected Contributor

Human beings are the cruelest form of life on the planet.

Honored Contributor

SO SAD!!!!  ......Oh, what I would like to do to those trophy hunters and all people that arranged this....GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Image result for crying elephant

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The headline made me gag. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No words...

[ Edited ]

I wish animals could carry weapons and do away with them!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if we give Botswana any foreign aid, but if we do, I think we need to stop. 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Why haven't Harry and Meghan spoken out opposing this? Probably there were trophy hunters among those in attendance at the Miami affair.

At least they don't trophy hunt.  I'll sit on my paws now.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor
This just makes me sick.
"To each their own, in all things".
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I loath and despise any person who is anyway involved in this.

@porcelain - we do know some people who participate, hasn’t hurt them a bit that I can tell. 😖

Why in the .... is it called a sport?  It would only be a sport if the Elephants were equally armed.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I loath and despise any person who is anyway involved in this.

@porcelain - we do know some people who participate, hasn’t hurt them a bit that I can tell. 😖

Why in the .... is it called a sport?  It would only be a sport if the Elephants were equally armed.

@Drytheand others, please tread lightly. I consider this thread to be akin to a Public Service Announcement that I hope horrifies and energizes people.:-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

This is an abomination, upsetting, horrific, cruel ignorant act, murdering animals for no reason but a thrill.  What I wish on all the hunters who will be involved can't be written because of the anger and disgust I feel.  These people are despicable and have no place in this world.  They should be donating their thousands of dollars to hunt to charities.  

Massisi should be harshly punished for this act of cruelty and thrown in jail. I am not surprised the idiots who bought permits are from the US and I can imagine some of the names and their positions.  

These trophy hunters are without scruples, value systems, dignity, self respect.  Often killing animals transitions into harming people.  May they all reap what they sow and suffer the pain and anguish these creatures suffer at their hand.   Power and how it is so dangerous.