Honored Contributor

Why must we judge oin what people spend? $8.00 spaghetti sauce (never tried but 1 day I would) or expensive lipsticks. Would I? Probably not but to each their own.

I sometimes buy a latte at Starbucks - yes 5.00 + is that ridiculous? Probably to some.

I find it is always women that judges other women. Guys don't do that. Hey, that is too much for a hammer or grout. 

Let's be happy for one another that finds joy in anything if they can pay for it. 

Honored Contributor

The same people that buy the lotions and potions because they have been told it will reduce, get rid of, prevent wrinkles.

The same people that buy designer clothes because it has a designers name on it.  Shoes too.

There is one born every minute.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@summergal1   what about item #A356402 -- Givenchy Le Rouge Crocodile Leather Lipstick.  Costs $300 (plus s&h, of course).  You can purchase it on a 9-mo. Qcard special financing.

It's not what I would buy, but to each their own, c'est la vie!

Trusted Contributor

I don't have a problem with it, but I am like other posters here:  if I find something I like, and it can be refrigerated, I buy all I can and put the stash away for future use.  

Honored Contributor

LIpstick lasts a long time. I don't tell other people how to spend their money. It's not my business ,or that of anyone, but them

Respected Contributor

Where is it? I want to see! It must be behind velvet ropes under glass.🤣👀

Respected Contributor

My friend gave me a  ysl lipstick and I love it so much. It made me feel so luxurious.🙂 I am going to get out every drop lol

Trusted Contributor

No judgement here.

I think, being frugal, I would not purchase lipstick at that price and find it very expensive for what the product is.

Beauty items can be extremely pricey, but if it makes you pretty, go for it.

Respected Contributor

NO way! Not gonna happen. So ridiculous!! There are SO many other ones that are reasonable.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @I thought you were joking...there are two reviewers for that product.One lady said you could swap out the lipstick in the tube.She bought it for the sophisticated case....that’s a wow.Now 60 seems reasonable and affordable.