Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@Kachina624 @Is there any way to do this if I want UPS to pick up the item at my home? 

@Mindy D 

Rather than UPS you can go to USPS website and click SCHEDULE A PICKUP enter your zip to see if its available and select a day on the calendar, put the box by your front door and your all set---EASY PEASY, just make sure to put it out early....you get an email confirming your request and then a comfirmation email of the pickup....

@Spurt if she doesn't have a return label she can't schedule a pick up as the return label has the bar code for the courier to scan (postage pre-paid by QVC). Without a return label @Mindy D would have to drop off the package and pay for postage.

@DJs mom 

I explained it in another post, you can call and have QVC snail mail you a label and the package will still arrive in time for a return.  Sorry for the confusion. Have a good day. 

@Spurt I must have misunderstood. My apology. I thought you were responding to Mindy's question to Kachina which Kachina talked about writing out the return address on the box and sending it back. If she did this then the courier could not pick it up b/c postage hasn't been paid.

Honored Contributor

Re: No Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@Winkk I'm in the same boat as you are. I have no printer. My suspicion is that QVC is doing this to make it more difficult to make a return. I have no idea what I'm going to do about it now. 

@Mindy D   @Winkk 

Huh?   

I realize we all have different device set-ups based on our individual needs, but I cannot understand how anyone can function without a printer.    Surely there must be times you need a copy of something ....  what do you do when you actually need to print something? 

I have no idea what their return-ratio is, but let's say one in twenty shipments gets returned .... the other 19 labels end up in the trash.   Kinda wasteful, IMO.   

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!,  Me too I have NOT been getting  return labels with my packages..

I do have a printer and tried printing labels but it said NO IMAGINE AVAILABLE..

Don't understand the reply below about the Q eliminating  return labels..WHY?   HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO RETURN MERCHANDISE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND, especially when we cannot PRINT THE LABELS and why should I have too!  Not everyone has a printer..  This is something QVC should continue to supply us with,  the customer to make it as easy as possible to make returns...

Now... many customers will think twice before ordering from QVC...

Respected Contributor

Not to mention, that you have to go online to print it out, cut it out and use more tape to affix it! No way is it more convenient for me, the customer, than the self adhering one that's included with my order! 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't return often, usually defective, incorrect or damaged items.

I smile when there are supposed to be three labels attached to a package and there the one and barely legible.

If Q wants to eliminate labels then they need to streamline then process to be more customer friendly.  Printing your ownlabel, making your own or having one sent is not convenient. Amazon never sends labels and the few times I had a home pick up easy to arrange. 

My printer is old along with the  old laptop and I rarely use it any more since  I am not working. I just want to replace it the few times a year I use it.

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

I have no issue with it. Long ago I discovered that if I sent a return via UPS, it would be there in a few days and the money back in my account the next day. With USPS it took forever.  So, I always print out the return label because you are given the option of USPS or UPS. 

I also don't order unless  I know I really want it and only return if it's defective so, my return shipping is free and the shipping fee TO me is also returned. 

Allow me to also add that more often than not, when ordering clothing, those sticky back labels were often stuck to the bags or itself rending it useless and so, I'd have to print one anyway.

@FiddleDeeDee 

HSN has the option to use either a label for UPS OR USPS....QVC does not to my knowledge.

ALL QVC return labels are for USPS.  If you want to use UPS, you go and pay for it yourself.

QVC labels are only for the Post Office that I have ever seen.

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Not to mention, that you have to go online to print it out, cut it out and use more tape to affix it! No way is it more convenient for me, the customer, than the self adhering one that's included with my order! 

hee hee!  Really?  A little tape?  So busy??

You don't even have to cut it out!  Just fold it!

Respected Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

Yes!,  Me too I have NOT been getting  return labels with my packages..

I do have a printer and tried printing labels but it said NO IMAGINE AVAILABLE..

Don't understand the reply below about the Q eliminating  return labels..WHY?   HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO RETURN MERCHANDISE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REFUND, especially when we cannot PRINT THE LABELS and why should I have too!  Not everyone has a printer..  This is something QVC should continue to supply us with,  the customer to make it as easy as possible to make returns...

Now... many customers will think twice before ordering from QVC...

@dancing 522queen - That is the same thing I got, "no image available".  What?  They want you to print your own label but you can't.  

Valued Contributor

call Customer Service and get their ACTUAL address rather than a p o box or anything like that; using the USPS will save you $, which QVC couldn't care less about.

Honored Contributor

I would almost never use the return labels ... too much $$ and it goes back via  "the slow boat to China",  as my mother would say.

Easiest for me to print my own return labels on Paypal ... it's cheaper, has tracking and is delivered faster.  What's not to like?