Esteemed Contributor

received a package today....lock&lock....with no packing slip....has anyone had this happen.....

Valued Contributor

Re: No Packing Slip

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

received a package today....lock&lock....with no packing slip....has anyone had this happen.....

I thought I read on hear in the past that with Qs new mailing labels the packing slip is supposed to be on the backside of it or something like that.

Valued Contributor

Sometime it is underneath the mailing label that is stuck to the outside of the box. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, just opened a LocknLock package and there was no receipt slip enclosed...nor was it stuck under the mailing label either. Nowhere to be had. I don't like it one little bit. Woman Frustrated  

Esteemed Contributor

@gtx wrote:

Sometime it is underneath the mailing label that is stuck to the outside of the box. 

checked there!  nope...it was just the address label...no problem, though....order is fine...thanks....

Honored Contributor

It's hit or miss lately whether or not I get a packing/return slip.

If you can't print out your own from your account, you can email the mods at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and they will mail one to you.

Respected Contributor

My Josie Maran Body Milk package, received yesterday, had neither a packing slip in the box, nor did it have one under the label.  It was a regular paper label stuck to the corrugated.  NOTHING.   

Honored Contributor

As has been noted on other posts here, this has become quite common with online retailers.  I've gotten many Q packages without invoices; I never get one with Amazon purchases.  Unless you do a return, you don't need one.  All the info is under your account in "Order Status".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have always received a packing invoice from QVC and it's the old fashioned ones. Just a few days ago I received two seperate packages and they were there.

Amazon of course does not include one because if i return anything, all i have to do is take it to Khols or Amazon might say there is no need to return it and then give you your refund.

Respected Contributor

It happens way too often with my packages. I don't have (or want) a printer so it does cause problems.