Honored Contributor
I assume you are talking about QVC?
Sounds like stopping the texts is pennywise-pound foolish as they used to say...
Honored Contributor

Re: No More Texts

[ Edited ]

My thought is that since this feature has been turned off for new enrollees for quite some time, that they are revamping the service (probably using a new vendor) and will offer it again for everyone.

It just seems how things go at QVC for some reason.

I find it hard to belive they are getting out of the texting business.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

All my texts come from UPS or USPS. One warning me it is coming, and one telling me it was delivered.

Then those stray ones that say "has been rescheduled", which doesn't happen often.

Does that info come from QVC or from UPS/USPS? Because all of mine give me a link to change the delivery day, or reroute it to another address. That doesn't sound like they are coming from QVC?

Honored Contributor

I'm not ordering enough anymore for it to matter to me one way or the other... but it should be an option for those who prefer it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

All my texts come from UPS or USPS. One warning me it is coming, and one telling me it was delivered.

Then those stray ones that say "has been rescheduled", which doesn't happen often.

Does that info come from QVC or from UPS/USPS? Because all of mine give me a link to change the delivery day, or reroute it to another address. That doesn't sound like they are coming from QVC?

@gabstoomuch

those come from USPS and/or UPS.

anyone can sign up for those notiications.

i get them from all companies i am ordering from, not just qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Re: No More Texts

[ Edited ]

I too get my texts from USPS, UPS and Fedex.  Never had them from Qvc and never needed them.  

In fact, I get the texts faster from the shipping companies than I do from the couple of merchants I did sign up with.  They always text me after the shipping company does.