Respected Contributor

kittymomNC wrote, in part: "...Yet the same people keep complaining about the same thing..."  
I find that to be true throughout life in general.  
Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

...  And if some of those complaining would just finally learn the lesson that "it's not what you say but how you say it", they would find more threads staying up for a lot longer, and more interesting ones to post on.  JMO

Excellent comment!!!!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

The complainers should read the posts on cancer survivors under Wellness.  There they might learn about some problems/difficulties other posters in this forum are facing. Trust me those problems  are not boring....

We all should be so lucky as to have such a wonderful life that our only complaint is this forum.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Among the things I'm enjoying about the new board is reading and meeting so many new (to me) posters.  There are many long time members that I've not seen or rarely seen post before.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Among the things I'm enjoying about the new board is reading and meeting so many new (to me) posters.  There are many long time members that I've not seen or rarely seen post before.

Me too, Marp - very much so :-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Me, too!  Smiley Happy

I don't know if they are posters from other boards or returning posters, but there are so many great new people, and some who seem to just participate now more than before.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices