Contributor

OK...two nights ago, I was looking at some clothing and came upon something like a "nighttime" special...like the lunchtime specials that run from 11am to 4pm, only this ran from 11pm for 5 hours. Now I can't find it, because I don't remember exactly what they named it. I called customer service and they have no clue.  Does anybody know what I'm referring to? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Late Night Specials

Nighttime is the right time for deals on QVC.com and the QVC apps when you shop our Late Night Specials, select evenings from 10pm-3am ET featuring special deals on first-quality items. But quantities, selection, colors and sizes are limited — so place your order before these offers expire at 3am ET. For prices that won’t keep you up at night, shop Late Night Specials.

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Note it says "select evenings." I guess tonight is not a select evening because the slate is empty.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

It would be kind of nice if they could be a little bit more specific then select evenings like maybe every mon, wed and fri since obviously qvc doesn't want to do this ea night.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Nighttime specials?

[ Edited ]

Nighttime Specials are on Thursday nights.  It shows up on the main menu just like the Lunchtime Specials do, about halfway down.

No idea why they chose Thursday, unless it's a slow night!

Contributor

Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor
I seem to think that I used to get an email on this and now don't.
Valued Contributor

Dont be fooled by Late Night Specials. In the last couple months, TWICE I have bought something that showd up shortly after as a LTS and I had to call and request a refund difference. 

Honored Contributor

I did get an email about the 'Nighttime Specials'.....the next morning!

I'm up at 5AM and couldn't tell you when I last stayed up to 11PM for anything, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.