Honored Contributor

I was just watching my local 6:00 news and saw the nicest story.  A young man's fiancé was working at one of our local hospitals, so he arranged to deliver pizza , pasta ,flowers ,and balloons to this fiancé and all of her co- workers for Mother's Day .  I heard one of the other nurses on the video tell the young woman she was lucky, and I totally agree. Happy Mother's Day to everyone. 🌺🌷🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

The goodness in people during this time restores my faith in humanity

Respected Contributor

So many good people in the world.  

Yesterday I saw on the news of a woman in Hawaii that arrived 5 hours before the food lines opened to gather food for her family of 12.  She was interviewed on camera and before she reached the food line, people were coming by contributing food in abundance to her.  What really touched me was that those in line gave her some of their supply.  Kind hearts and souls.  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Lots of kindnesses are being shared that go largely unnoticed.  My daughter and her husband own a bar/restaurant in a small rural community.  They have been doing takeout business, trying to stay afloat.  Yesterday they made up their specialty pizzas and delivered to the staffs of the grocery store, gas station and fire hall, with messages of thanks and support written on the boxes.  

And people in the community are supporting their takeout efforts, too.  The sense of community in that small town is very heartwarming.