Regular Contributor

Hello. Does anyone know when QVC will have another TSV HP laptop computer? I know they usually do when the kids go back to school. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Next TSV HP Laptop Computer

@MissMaggieMoo - Coming up Sunday as a Big Deal! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo

This computer is a nice Windows  like Chromebook. It is not made for multiple tasking.

QVC has two HP Pavilion laptops 14 and 15. 

The 15. 6" x360 has the best specs. You can look online for reviews and the best price. 

HP laptops are sold under two labels "Envy" or "Pavillion".

A laptop should have a FHD display  with a 1920X1080 resolution. The text is sharp and will not look out of focus. You will enjoy viewing streamed videos more. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg I am not looking to buy a laptop at this time, I always appreciate your helpfulness when speaking about electronics.

Honored Contributor

I bought the HP laptop last year that has the E program.  Supposedly, it blocks viruses and they were really pushing it as the best thing since sliced bread.

Well, within 6 weeks of receiving it, I had no viruses, but it was FILLED WITH SPYWARE .... no protection for that.   Wouldn't recommend the "E" program.  

Super Contributor

@MissMaggieMoo wrote:

Hello. Does anyone know when QVC will have another TSV HP laptop computer? I know they usually do when the kids go back to school. Thank you!

It looks like there will be  QVC2 Big deal, the presentation starts tomorrow night. It might be available to order now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I bought the HP laptop last year that has the E program.  Supposedly, it blocks viruses and they were really pushing it as the best thing since sliced bread.

Well, within 6 weeks of receiving it, I had no viruses, but it was FILLED WITH SPYWARE .... no protection for that.   Wouldn't recommend the "E" program.  

@Tinkrbl44 

I use a separate malware program with my anti-virus software. I use Malwarebytes. You should be able to find reviews of online at PC Magazine. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

I use a separate malware program with my anti-virus software. I use Malwarebytes. You should be able to find reviews of online at PC Magazine. 

@Nuttmeg 

I do, too.  It's just that nothing was ever said about malware vulnerability during the HP presentations.  It was made to seem like the computer was as secure as Fort Knox!   They should have been more clear.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44

You know the business of all companies is to sell.