Honored Contributor

Re: Newziesuzie .... we will all miss you~!

I'm another who is not surprised it was poofed.  I would not want anyone to share that much personal information about me on a forum.  Perpahs a general condolence notice about my passing, but just not all the back-story.  

(May Newziesuzie RIP).

Trusted Contributor

I Didn't really view the message as too much personal information, but that it was just gut-wrenching truth.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC challenging moderation

Honored Contributor

If the original thread could have given another Poster strength to change their own circumstances it was definitely not too much information.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Why would the mods remove the RIP thread that I just tried to read?  They have allowed previous RIP threads.

I hope this is not true.  Has it been confirmed?

@Mj12  This thread will be deleted, too, if everyone keeps challenging the mods.  It's against the board rules and policies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

@goldensrbest  Agreed!

We are all anonymous here so what was the issue.  My guess, it was due to repeated mention that the Q had banished her, and she repeatedly tried to resolve the issue by contacting them.   I remember having my email "blocked" for unknown reasons, so I use my DH's account now.

The original thread was typed by someone who lived in her facility knew Newzie loved to post here, and that we (her cyber friends) would want to know she's gone; and probably did not know “the rules for posting” (naturally). 

I hope this friend logs on again (I never noticed her nic as it was post #1 & #2 for her, as I think her first post was only a pink heart, then #2 came the horrendous background story.   I know this is only a shopping channel but for some, it's a life line.   I hope the original poster could retype some of Newzie's story but in a more broader style, then it would remain for those who truly care.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

If the original thread could have given another Poster strength to change their own circumstances it was definitely not too much information.

@beckyb1012

With all due respect, the original thread would not have done that at all, considering the outcome.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@beckyb1012

With all due respect, the original thread would not have done that at all, considering the outcome.

I just hate when we do not know what happens to someone when they just disappear @KingstonsMom.  Sometimes when this happens I wonder if I should stick a note in my Estate files for my Executrix with all my documents on how to get on the boards and let my friends know that I have gone home.  Thanks for letting me know.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@BoGo7 wrote:

@goldensrbest  Agreed!

We are all anonymous here so what was the issue.  My guess, it was due to repeated mention that the Q had banished her, and she repeatedly tried to resolve the issue by contacting them.   I remember having my email "blocked" for unknown reasons, so I use my DH's account now.

The original thread was typed by someone who lived in her facility knew Newzie loved to post here, and that we (her cyber friends) would want to know she's gone; and probably did not know “the rules for posting” (naturally). 

I hope this friend logs on again (I never noticed her nic as it was post #1 & #2 for her, as I think her first post was only a pink heart, then #2 came the horrendous background story.   I know this is only a shopping channel but for some, it's a life line.   I hope the original poster could retype some of Newzie's story but in a more broader style, then it would remain for those who truly care.

I only recall a portion of her nic, which was angel _ (something) Elizabeth ... not sure in what order, either.  Maybe this will help others remember.