Honored Contributor

Just tracked 2 packages promised for next week, and both are arriving today which is good news.

The message came from Surepost and said they would be in my neighborhood today and deliver this package instead of a post office delivery. 

I'm assuming I'll get front-door delivery from Surepost.  We do have locked package boxes, but that's only for things that come via USPS.  I'm not even sure who owns Surepost, but the last depot for the packages is a UPS facility.

Occasional Contributor

UPS will deliver the package.  I just got a delivery yesterday and UPS said they would be in my neighborhood and would deliver the package. 

Honored Contributor

If I already have a package coming UPS they will deliver any other packages they have for me instead of dropping them off at USPS for them to deliver.

Honored Contributor

I've been going crazy with my mail man!  QVC keeps sending everything (those white packages with clothes in them) via post office.  

I have a very large mail box but ..... well....it's amazing how much the guy shoves into that large box!  He's been putting the packages into my newspaper box!   He's been putting my mail on the ground near the mail box!

I've gone to the place where they sort the mail and filled out the complaint (doesn't do much good).  But some of it isn't his fault.

Heaven forbid he should come up my driveway and drop it off on the porch, etc.  I'm talking about those QVC white bags with clothes in them!

You wouldn't believe what this guy's little post office truck looks like.  Packages fill the thing.  There's hardly and room for him to sit and drive the thing.  Ha!

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Just tracked 2 packages promised for next week, and both are arriving today which is good news.

The message came from Surepost and said they would be in my neighborhood today and deliver this package instead of a post office delivery. 

I'm assuming I'll get front-door delivery from Surepost.  We do have locked package boxes, but that's only for things that come via USPS.  I'm not even sure who owns Surepost, but the last depot for the packages is a UPS facility.

This happens a lot in my neighborhood. I prefer it when UPS delivers because they actually bring it to my door.  

Honored Contributor

Good news, indeed.   That same thing happend to me with a couple of Christmas packages.  I was pleasantly surprised and happy to get my packages a few days early.

Frequent Contributor

Clearly QVC needs to evaluate its shipping vendors.    When I lived in northern VA, I was so happy when UPS said it would deliver a Surepost package.    My post office was very reliable (well, certain mail people were, others were not) but I could get my package delivered a day earlier if UPS delivered it directly.     HOWEVER I now live outside of Boston MA,  using the Chelmsford MA UPS facility, and my shipping delays and problems are now out of control..    This facility, which has been cited for poor performance in the TV news,  holds packages for several days (even when they say they will deliver the Surepost package rather than deliver it to the PO for delivery) before they deliver it, rarely delivers anything on Mondays,  and now they blatantly lie about conditions.   The latest is that my delivery address is inaccurate (they are doing this for Amazon deliveries and packages from other companies, not just from QVC).    This house has been standing here with this address since the late 1930s and the day before UPS started this lying,  they delivered 5 packages (delayed because they held on to the packages before they delivered them on one day) to the same address that they now claim in inaccurate.  I worked with Amazon last night proving my claim that UPS was lying, working to reestablish my delivery address (same one they had in the first place)   and today UPS is saying that they will return the package to Amazon because the delivery address is incorrect.  UPS is incompetent and now it is clear they are a shady company, concocting reasons why they don't have to deliver packages.     Pathetic.   I guess I can no longer order from QVC or Amazon.   So be thankful if you even get your packages at all!  

Trusted Contributor

I too am happy when I receive the message that ups will be delivering but what I don't like is they are dirtying the bags to the point of not being able to bring them in as the dirt will get on my table, countertop, chair or anything else I place them on.  When I open them I have to immediately wash my hands or risk getting the garment dirty from that stuff - whatever it is.  USPS never gets my qvc bags dirty.  USPS handles our packages with respect and must have a clean work place, UPS not so much.  

Valued Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH DELIVERIES. I CHECKED AN ORDER FROM HSN AND READ USPS SUREPOST LEFT A MESSAGE WITH INSTRUCTIONS WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED. THE CS GAVE ME THE USPS TRACKING # AND THE 1-800 # and the recording stated couldn't find the location delivery place. WHAT?

WILL DELIVER THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

first time having this problem

Valued Contributor