Valued Contributor

New multiple returns rule in one package

Received two tops in one bag.  Called customer service to confirm if I use the smart label what the deduction would be.  She told me no matter how many items are in the bag you will now only be charged what the smart label return amount is.  So $6.95 for returning both of them.  She also said even if they had been mailed separately, the same would apply.  I appreciate that and will double check my refunds to verify! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New multiple returns rule in one package

Returning 2 packages for the price of 1.  Sounds too good to be true.  Call back tomorrow and see if you get the same answer.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New rule?  I've been doing this for a long time.  You just have to be sure all the items are supposed to go to the same return center.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

New rule?  I've been doing this for a long time.  You just have to be sure all the items are supposed to go to the same return center.  

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Same here.

Esteemed Contributor

Never happened for me. Get charged for every.single.return.

Multiple items I usually ship back UPS if using 1 bag. Then they act like they never got it.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe how confusing returning things are.  

They really make it so difficult.

Honored Contributor

New rule or not if I had more than 1 item to return I would put it all in 1 box so I could use 1 return label so that's all I'm paying for.

Q's not charging me return shipping for multiple items returned in 1 box.

When I returned 2 items in 1 bag they tried to charge me 2 return shipping charges I called CS & told them I only used 1 return label so that's all I was paying for. They shipped both items in 1 bag so that's how they got it back. I ordered when they had free shipping. Q did issue credit for other return label.

Q needs to revamp their shipping to charge 1 shipping charge for all items purchased on the same day in 1 box. If something is out of stock or waitlist that should be shipped when available with no extra shipping.

I order from places online with low shipping & sometimes this stuff comes from different areas where their warehouses are. I don't get charged shipping from each warehouse.

Esteemed Contributor

That doesn't sound right.

Aren't the return labels specific to the order on the invoice?

I've returned multiple items in one box and always paid the shipping up front.  Cheaper than $6.95 each.  And then I tracked the return and called CS if necessary re: any return shipping charge deducted.

I would call again and talk to a different person and see if I got a different answer, if it was me.  But it's not, so....

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

Didn't know this was a new rule because I have always returned more than one item in the same box/bag and used one return label if all of the items were going to the same returns location. The label was based on weight and depending on the total weight you would pay the appropriate return label fee. All small items such as jewelry (unless it is damaged) I just pay the lower fee to return. 

Honored Contributor

I happen to have a FedEx account and so I use that for my Q returns.  I will often place multiple items in one package to send back. 

I make sure that each order is separated for easy return processing.  I can also see who signed for the return once accepted at the return center and when.  It usually only takes a day or two for the Q to receive it but I'm also in PA.