Honored Contributor

Decided to try searching Amazon for magnifying mirror. Qvc no longer sells the same variety of mirrors. Not only did I find what I was looking for! Incredible price point. Plus! Free shipping. Love the fact I'm able to buy Tinkle Razors. Quite impressive!💁

Honored Contributor

Before I buy anything anywhere else - I always check Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I get so very many hard to find things on Amazon!  Especially CD's.

Trusted Contributor

You can find just about anything at Amazon and usually at a good price. I get Amazon boxes delivered several times a week!

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

You can find just about anything at Amazon and usually at a good price. I get Amazon boxes delivered several times a week!

Me too!!!

Super Contributor

I love shopping on Amozon.   They seem to have everything..  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I love shopping on Amazon.  I always compare prices, and theirs are usually the best.  I order from them at least once a week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Amazon is my go to for just about everything.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Since joining Prime several years ago, it seems like I'm on Amazon almost every day looking for something and I usually find it.  It's just so much easier to pick up the pad than it is to get in the car and go searching, and their pricing is competitive.  I strained my back last week, hurts to walk so it was a Godsend to be able to order a couple types of ice bags from Amazon last night, which will arrive tomorrow. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

For me I have much better success shopping on ebay than Amazon.  I get better prices and no tax, and much more free shipping and Bonus Bucks. I dont have Prime, not enough of an Amazon shopper.