Respected Contributor

I got the pre-order for the new Sketchers slip-on with the curvy sides.  Your thoughts, anyone?

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: New Sketcher Pre-Order??

I did too and I really like the snake.  I think these are adorable.

Respected Contributor

I Love them!  I love this style of Skechers (bungie) I have never liked the look of regular sneakers with the ties, just not my style.  These are so feminine with the scallop edging and I love that there is no large S logo on the side, which is another thing I do not like as that gives the shoe too much of an athletic look.  These are just so cute and pretty.  I bought the floral, the snakeskin look, the pink and the navy.  You can tell I reallllllllllly like these (lol).  

Respected Contributor

I had to take a look at these as I love Skechers. I do not know why QVC put them up in the black, really hard to see the details. Cross between a sneaker and a shoe. Very different, in a good way.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals I so agree.  They are so feminine.

Respected Contributor

I like them!  Really cute and they look comfortable.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I thought they were really cute...ordered 2 pair--Black & Taupe! I have several pairs of Sketchers & love them all. I have found them all to be true to size.

These are a little different with the scalloped sides, very feminine touch.

Respected Contributor

I think I'm taking a pass on these. Another of their styles that doesn't seem to have any arch support, and the tongue area comes up too high for me. But maybe I'll think differently when I see them aired.

Esteemed Contributor

thinking about the navy to replace the navy slips ons I've almost worn out - these look 3 season to me

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau