Honored Contributor

We don't have a Costco here, but do have a Sam's Club, and that is where I've found the best sheets for the lowest price. 

They aren't carrying that particular brand anymore, but still have several that look as good.

Consider looking outside the normal box and try something like the warehouse clubs offerings. Agree that the colors are limited, but the quality more than makes up for it, in my experience.

Respected Contributor

Kirkland Brand ... 600 thread count .. polished cotton from Coscto...

OMG.. they are the best ......

Respected Contributor

I know they have limited colors .. but oh what a nights sleep .....

Honored Contributor

Target. 

Respected Contributor

I cannot recommend Boll & Branch.  I was willing to invest in those sheets & did.  I happen to be one of those people who revere our bed as our sanctuary.  Money isn't the issue because I will pay as long as I get what I pay for.  I will spare the details, but these sheets do not even measure up to all the reviews, hype & then some.  

Respected Contributor

Re: New Sheets...

[ Edited ]

The recent Property Bros. TSV sheets are wonderful. 

H209176. Very coolfeeling. Non wrinkle and a sateen  finish.

I also like the Target threshold sheets and the microfiber sheets from Costco , Jennifer Adams brand

Honored Contributor

Re: New Sheets...

[ Edited ]

The last sheets I bought were expensive (for me anyway).  I ordered them from Cuddledown.  I think they're 400 thread count sateen sheets.  They are the nicest sheets I've ever had.  I didn't mind paying a lot for them, because I will use them for a very long time.  I am very happy with them and will purchase them again.

Before that I had Wamsutta 400 thread count sateen sheets.  I bought them at BB&B, and they were nice, too.  I don't think they sell them anymore though.  The last time I looked they didn't have them.  I have to have all cotton sheets.  Polyester are just too hot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Northern Nights 700 TC with wrinkle defense are some of the best sheets I have ever owned.  All cotton, sateen weave, substantial and soft as a baby's behind.

Respected Contributor

I've been buying sheets from Costco for a long time.  The last time I bought the 600 thread count, the elastic was really stretched out in no time.  I hang my sheets out, no dryer so it wasn't heat.  We have a standard mattress, not a thick one.  Very disappointed.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JCP...I bought sheets from them over twenty years ago and I still use them. They don't seem to wear out. Not sure if JCP quality has tapered over the years but the linens and towels I have bought from them in years gone by have lasted and stayed looking good after all these years.