Esteemed Contributor

I need a new set of sheets.  Haven't bought a set in a long time!  Anyone have a favorite brand.  Looking for moderate thread count.....thanks!

Honored Contributor

I like percale sheets, and .I get them from LLBean.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I love percale sheets and after shopping around, I ordered a set of Martha Stewart sheets from Macy's.  I really like them as they are amply sized and I don't have to struggle to put them on the mattress and pillows, they wash beautifully and are wearing well. 

Esteemed Contributor
  1. We buy our sheets from Costco; deep pockets, silky  etc.
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:
  1. We buy our sheets from Costco; deep pockets, silky  etc.

Me too.

Esteemed Contributor

I also get sheets from Costco.  Great prices and they wash well.  I saw the clearance reversable sheets on the Q this morning.  Prices were good, but the shipping was too high for me.  I don't want to pay $7.50 to get the sheets home, especially on an item that only has 3.5 stars.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Polor Fleece!!!!!   You will  NEVER  be sorry.I use them year round.the best ,most comphy sheets I have ever bought.........and that is a lot of sheets ,since 1954!!!!

just try one set and do not let anyone talk you out of it!!!     Smiley Happy

(omg,so sorry for all the caps and boldness,but maybe it is because it is true!!!!  )

Honored Contributor

Threshold sheets from Target, you do not need to buy the set and they feel so good against your skin

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I buy our sheets from Kohls. Stack coupon codes for great discounts. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I need a new set of sheets.  Haven't bought a set in a long time!  Anyone have a favorite brand.  Looking for moderate thread count.....thanks!

I have tried so many brands.  One day I grabbed a set from Costco, just to see.  I really like them but the colors are limited. 

I tried a set from QVC and they ripped in no time.  Tried a pretty color from HSN and I love them.  Nice, and a pretty soft aqua.