Respected Contributor

Re: New Postage Stamps - Military Dogs

Crumb, I just bought stamps today and the postal employee asked me if I wanted the flowers and I said "sure".  Had I known I would have asked for the service dogs.  Darn it!!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are beautiful, thanks for the info.....will buy when I go to the PO next week.

Frequent Contributor

Doberman Pinscher

Nice stamps except they left out the Doberman Pinscher.  This magnificent breed is worthy of attention.

Wish they had put the actual pictures of these beautiful breeds on the stamps.  

Plus, am sure some dogs of mixed breed have also rendered valuable service to our country.

Respected Contributor

I love these stamps . The Dogs look so regal and beautifully stylized.

Honored Contributor

These are amazing!  I love them so much! Beautiful and so happy that they are honoring them!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful stamps..........

Btw, I believe that we can donate $ to (some) local police K9 programs,  specifically toward K9 bullet-proof vests, which are very, very expensive.

The best of health and safety to all military and K9 dogs, who save their masters' lives, soldiers' lives, and citizens' lives each and every day.

Sending them their luckiest stars to watch over them.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).