Respected Contributor

I went on the new Pier1 website today, what a joke. Nothing like Pier1.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

I went on the new Pier1 website today, what a joke. Nothing like Pier1.

I am so disappointed too @Leggett28 . Big mistake to launch the new site with nothing worth my time.  They should have waited until it was truly ready with quality items. Very bad start. 

Honored Contributor

It seems everything on the site is sold out as well. Strange.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Pier1 website

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the FYI

Respected Contributor

I didn't expect perfection right off and I'm giving them time. Will wait and see.

Honored Contributor

I didn't even realize they were going to have any kind of online website at all, so I'm somewhat cheered-- thanks for the news!  Will check them out, and hope that they iron out the kinks!

Trusted Contributor

so far im not impressed... i was happy when apparently new owners took over the website... but i went in to look and most of the stuff is out of stock... unless they're planning on getting it back in. why have it listed?  im hoping the site will be back to normal soon.......

Frequent Contributor

I noticed the same thing that practically everything was out of stock.

I did look at the wall art, plenty available, but the quality seemed much lower.

Guess it's a wait and see.

Honored Contributor

Are any Pier One stores still open, ours was so nice ,and it is closed for a while now. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Are any Pier One stores still open, ours was so nice ,and it is closed for a while now. 

@Shelbelle I have two still open in my area but they will close the end of this month.  I'm still sad about it.  Fall and Christmas was my favorite time to browse the store with my Dunkin coffee.