Super Contributor

Has anyone else noticed the "new member" almost daily complaining about a different host. I find it very strange and wonder if they are one person.

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 Yes, I have noticed it is a New Member and a first post. That seems more than coincidental.

Honored Contributor

Typically, many people will come here and their first post will be a bitter complaint about something; host, programing, a product or service.  Sometimes chronic complaining continues and sometimes we never hear from them again.  Rarely do they become regular, good-natured participants.  Too bad, we might have enjoyed them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Rose429,

Yes I have seen this a lot. I'm not sure if they are one person but I have learned not to criticize any even if the first post that goes on and on about how awful their experience with ordering or something because

you or I or anyone will be critisized also and showing lack of understanding for that poor first time poster,even though they post like they have been around for a long long time.

I don't mind complaining but I do wish "first" time posters would say who they were before and not pretend to be innocent never posted before posters. I also never feel the need to defend them or say well we were all first time posters once because that is a rude way if true to come on a forum and take a whole page to complain.

Oh don't mind me, everything is getting to me today.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

Provocateur .    The dark is trying to tempt our community. Don't satisfy .Let It go  and  they will leave.

Honored Contributor

No, I haven't seen that.  Most newbies come here with a problem they are having with a QVC order that hasn't been resolved by other means.  

Super Contributor

New member complaints, Jen Coffey and Shawn K on the 4th, Courtney on the 8th, Rick on the 9th, Sandra today. Looked back because I thought maybe I was nuts but there they are. I don't really care but I was curious. It is like telemarketer complainers.  lol.

Honored Contributor

I have and I just ignore.

Respected Contributor

@fanb wrote:

Provocateur .    The dark is trying to tempt our community. Don't satisfy .Let It go  and  they will leave.

@fanb Funny you should mention this.  I posted something similar when Andreatoo's thread was being deluged the other day.  I later found that my post was deleted!  No good deed goes unpunished.  Go figure.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

I rely on the Moderator's to take care of it if it's a troll. I try to welcome New Members whether it's a complaint or not.