Honored Contributor

Feline Groovy and MarLoCat, thank you. I'm so happy with Frankie.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 NickNack said:

Feline Groovy and MarLoCat, thank you. I'm so happy with Frankie.

Great name. 8)

Trusted Contributor

NickNack: I am so happy for you! Frankie is positively adorable and so deserving of the wonderful life she has just begun with you. Nick must be so proud of you for continuing the legacy of love (he was certainly a handsome fellow!). It does no good to go long stretches in sadness when there are so many sweet lives that are waiting to be loved and give that love right back. It takes nothing away from the previous bond, but rather enriches. The love we have for each animal is unique and each human/pet relationship is one-of-a-kind. Wishing you and Frankie many years of long walks and snuggles.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much Havarti. I agree that it takes nothing away from the previous bond to get a new pet.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 feline groovy said:
On 4/2/2015 NickNack said:

The strangest thing happened. When I tried to sign on to my desktop computer, it made me start all over again signing up. They still gave me NickNack and my regular e-mail address, but now my number of posts has started over again. When I go back to my laptop I'll have 2,000 posts by NickNack again. Very strange.

This is Nick, the dog that I just lost March 5. He is one of the most special dogs I've ever had.

Cute Japanese Chin. Smile

Beautiful breed.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Southern Fried Chick. Nick really was a beautiful boy.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

NickNack---OMG! Frankie is absolutely adorable! Congratulations and thanks so much for your hard work with trying to get her picture posted to share with all of us!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much lucylover64.

-Henry David Thoreau