Esteemed Contributor

He is such a cutie. Love the picture of Dad & Son.

Respected Contributor

Very cute picture of Archie.  

Esteemed Contributor

The one thing about babies is that they are all so darn cute.  I never fail to go Awwwww, when looking at one of them, and if I get a smile it makes my day.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Archie Photo

[ Edited ]

He's so cute.  Looks alot like his Mom now. He looked more like Dad earlier. Babies are ever changing.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

He's so cute.  Looks alot like his Mom now. He looked more like Dad earlier. Babies are ever changing.

I agree!  So funny how they can change from looking just like one parent to looking just like the other.  He is a doll!

Respected Contributor

Adorable.

Respected Contributor

Gosh, he is adorable and I love those boots and the hat. 

Respected Contributor

Is this the grandchild or child  of someone here or on QVC?  If not, why is the photo of a child and parent no one knows personally posted?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

Archie looks like he has his Mommy's eyes.

Very sweet photo!

I agree with @Maestra1.  With each picture I think he looks more and more like his mother.  What a cutie!

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Is this the grandchild or child  of someone here or on QVC?  If not, why is the photo of a child and parent no one knows personally posted?   

The picture is of Prince Harry holding his son Archie.