Respected Contributor

Re: New 'Archie' Photo Posted

@lovemygigi   As I live and breathe, what a pleasant surprise girlfriend.  Don't be a stranger.  Woman Wink

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@lovemygigi, count me in as someone who thinks Meghan was on bedrest the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy. When I heard that the Queen and Will and Kate visited and her mother arrived early to help, that solidified my suspicion. It was very obvious from Meghans FACE that she had just given birth, as @Cakers3 mentioned. Still haven't heard any theory as to why the Sussexes would fake the info about their newborn, except they are somehow looking for attention. I think they wanted to do what they owed the people (which they did) and now want to retreat and enjoy this sweet time, which is so fleeting.
Respected Contributor

Love this place.  I was trying to summarize why i thought there was speculation.  No need to jump me.  Waste of time cause i won’t defend either camp.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

Love this place.  I was trying to summarize why i thought there was speculation.  No need to jump me.  Waste of time cause i won’t defend either camp.

???

Didn't you say "thought it was loony too until I remembered him saying how sleep deprived he was and how much the baby had changed in two weeks (quickly changed to 2 days).  Doubt he would feel sleep deprived in 2-3 days, 2 weeks yes.  And slipping up and saying how much he had changed in 2 weeks, LOL.  Also look at her thumb in that picture,  Not the same manicure style as the rest of her fingers.  Why they would create all the secrecy, who knows.  They will be in the limelight the rest of their lives, and both of them are used to that, and knew that was part of the deal.  😬"

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

You posted misinformation as facts which btw was a great example of how inaccuracy spreads conspiracy theories so thanks for that.

No one jumped on you they corrected the inaccuracy..... you should know "that's part of the deal" posting on a public board lol.

Yeah, I love this place as well...

Honored Contributor

Actually, I thought Meghan looked like someone who had given birth and looked the better for it.  I think she looks prettier with a fuller face, arms and legs.  (Even her booty was considerably bigger, but I won't say a thing about that.)  Part of me wanted to post my observations immediately after she introduced her baby but I feared some sort of backlash.

When questions about the time and place of birth bubbled up, I became skeptical about what was going on there.  That is when I began thinking they better just be more direct and then flee to their cottage.    

In truth, bed rest never occurred to me.  That seems highly probable.

Respected Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

???

Didn't you say "thought it was loony too until I remembered him saying how sleep deprived he was and how much the baby had changed in two weeks (quickly changed to 2 days).  Doubt he would feel sleep deprived in 2-3 days, 2 weeks yes.  And slipping up and saying how much he had changed in 2 weeks, LOL.  Also look at her thumb in that picture,  Not the same manicure style as the rest of her fingers.  Why they would create all the secrecy, who knows.  They will be in the limelight the rest of their lives, and both of them are used to that, and knew that was part of the deal.  😬"

Speaking of sleep deprivation, all I know is that if I don't get enough sleep  for one or two days, I'm walking into walls.  After two weeks of it, I'd need hospitalization! Woman Tongue

As for the "manicure" all I see is the thumb showing nail polish.  The other fingernails are not visible in that photo.    

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Actually, I thought Meghan looked like someone who had given birth and looked the better for it.  I think she looks prettier with a fuller face, arms and legs.  (Even her booty was considerably bigger, but I won't say a thing about that.)  Part of me wanted to post my observations immediately after she introduced her baby but I feared some sort of backlash.

When questions about the time and place of birth bubbled up, I became skeptical about what was going on there.  That is when I began thinking they better just be more direct and then flee to their cottage.    

In truth, bed rest never occurred to me.  That seems highly probable.

@golding76   But it's still mere seculation, just like almost everthing else that's been posted.  The fact that "some people" have this or that issue with or after childbirth doesn't mean Meghan did of course.  Yet a lot of people speculating here on this thread are condemning others' posting there opinions (this part isn't directed to you Goldie76).   

Honored Contributor

If a person joins an established organization and does not abide but the written and unwritten rules and procedures of that organization they invite resentment and ill will. Meghan has continually done just that and Harry seems to be subservient to her wishes.

The palace issued a statement that it would be announced when Meghan went into labor. Instead it was announced shortly before the birth was announced. The location of Kate's three deliveries was announced well in advance of her giving birth while the public still has not been informed of where Archie was born seven days after his birth. The announcement of all three of William's and Kate's babies were signed by the doctor who delivered them. No doctor, no one, signed as the doctor/person who delivered Archie.

This is just the latest of the many times Meghan and Harry have ignored the established and the expected.

They have most definitely invited the negative feeling some have of them.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain  Please publish the SOURCE of  these written and unwritten rules and procedures that you frequently mention. Would love to see what rules Meghan  and Harry have broken. Obviously the palace did not think it was important to alert the public the minute Meghan went into labor. Why do you feel it is necessary to continosly compare what Kate does to what Meghan does? They are differnet people with different places in the royal famiy. And most importantly why exactly do you want to know where Archie was born? And just how do you know that no one signed a birth certificate statng that they delivered Archie? Have you been to the UK and checked out the health records. Are you related to this couple? Do you peronally know them?  People wonder why Harry and Meghan are so protective of their little one. I think they have every right to be protective.