Honored Contributor

Re: New 'Archie' Photo Posted

You know I posted a story a while back about Harry saying how losing a mother was traumatic for him

I think this could be why they are shielding the baby so closely. It sounded to me like he still could be in therapy, if what I read is true

He was a lot younger than William when this happened. I can understand what something like that might do to a person, and how hard it might be to get over it

I think Meghan might well be getting blamed for things she didn't decide

Their baby, their rules

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish people would just leave her alone.

From using a surrogate to using a fake vinyl doll in the picture where Harry is holding Archie-enough is enough.

Nobody would have done this to the almighty Diana or to Kate.

Just look at Meghan's face.  I always saw, and still see, the roundness caused by pregnancy.

Why anybody would devote so much time to try to drag Meghan down is beyond reason.

It says a lot when people are just rubbing their hands in glee as they devour all the "news" from unreliable sources, be they verbal or in print.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Meghan and Harry have brought it on themselves with all their privacy nonsense. No one suspected deception concerning Kate's pregnancies nor any other royal births. Their privacy following delivery was never violated.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

You know I posted a story a while back about Harry saying how losing a mother was traumatic for him

I think this could be why they are shielding the baby so closely. It sounded to me like he still could be in therapy, if what I read is true

He was a lot younger than William when this happened. I can understand what something like that might do to a person, and how hard it might be to get over it

I think Meghan might well be getting blamed for things she didn't decide

Their baby, their rules

You also on this very thread said the baby doesn't look like a newborn.

Honored Contributor

Yes I did, but I didn't say they were trying to trick people. I merely thought it might be a photo they loved of someone else

I am sorry I said anything. I like them both and it was not my intention to intimate in any way , a conspiracy theory

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Meghan and Harry have brought it on themselves with all their privacy nonsense. No one suspected deception concerning Kate's pregnancies nor any other royal births. Their privacy following delivery was never violated.  

@occasionalrain no they haven't, kooks will be kooks.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

After the birth, at home, with plenty of security, where is the harm in disclosing the place of birth and the name/names of the attending doctor?  They are in the public and financed by the British taxpayers. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

After the birth, at home, with plenty of security, where is the harm in disclosing the place of birth and the name/names of the attending doctor?  They are in the public and financed by the British taxpayers. 

They owe no one that information. 

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Even if they were financed by the U.K. taxpayers does NOT mean every single thing about them should be told. The harm isn't up to you or me; it's up to them. Perhaps they will eventually tell; perhaps not. But, again, that's up to THEM to decide.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I absolutely disagree that "Meghan and Harry have brought it on themselves with all their privacy nonsense" and I think this is another in a series of attempts to defend the indefensible.    The excuses abound, but fall flat, and I think many of the excuses are nonsense.    We've watched as the couple, particularly Meghan, has been criticized, mocked, verbally eviscerated, since the first days of the news that they were dating.   It started then.   It never ceased.   It has nothing to do with what the family has done in recent months and days.   The intensity and tastelessness of the accusations, the "wink wink" gossip passed along, and the schadenfreude over any of the tiniest missteps, real or concocted, have escalated and some of it is beyond the pale.    Meghan and Harry are being treated as if they're non-human objects to be bandied about like playthings.   No matter what they do, for some it is suspicious and wrong.    And now this beautiful, innocent little child already has been targeted for conspiracy theories.   As Cakers said, the detractors are "rubbing their hands in glee as they devour all the "news" from unreliable sources, be they verbal or in print."   I can only hope that the insight Harry and William gained from the counseling they've received to deal with all the damage done to their mother, Diana, will provide a foundation to shield them, and their loved ones, from the outrageous and incomprehensible treatment given by those who dislike them.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova