Honored Contributor

Re: New 'Archie' Photo Posted

The photo celebrates mother’s day...just maybe it is a pic of Meghan’s baby feet and Dorian’s hand.It might have been intended for Meghan’s mom.

Honored Contributor

I shouldn't have said anything ,and I am sorry I did. I am sure it is Archie and Meghan. It might be photo shopped ,or the lens  they used, or angle of the  camera

Honored Contributor

@cherry   There is no need for you to be sorry.  It was not meant as a negative comment, simply a fact.  It was my first thought also, with no intention of ill will towards anyone...simply an observation.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Such a sweet photo for her first Mother's Day.

Super Contributor

Megan and Harry didn't show their faces in a Christmas card photo IIRC of them looking at the fireworks/lights.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That photo had to be enlarged because the leg is really so are the feet and Meghan's hand is extremely big.  However, he will end up being a tall boy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Those feet made me laugh.  My youngest granddaughter was born with huge feet.  I was there for her birth,  My daughter asked the nurses to put her footprints and handprints on a poster of a bear that was meant to document a baby's birth information.

Her feet were so big that they did not fit in the allotted space.  Today she is 14 years old and wears a size 9.5 shoe and is still growing.  She is only 5'3".

Not all newborns are small and tiny or even all that helpless.  I have a picture of my daughter in her basinette in the hospital nursery on her stomach pushing up her head and chest looking around. It is hard to believe she was a new born.

Honored Contributor

Sweet photo but that baby’s feet are huge!
Respected Contributor

Don't throw tomatoes at me but I don't care for that picture.  Seems to me they are trying to tease the public by not showing the baby.  We see a smidgen of a face and now feet that look huge.  I think its weird.  Show the kid and be done with it already.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Frequent Contributor

Some of you need to get a life! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything.