Honored Contributor

Meghan and Harry have posted an adorable new photo of baby Archie Harrison today, believed to have been taken at the couple's home, Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.

The adorable single image shows two tiny feet being gently held by a hand, believed to be the Duchess of Sussex's, with forget-me-nots - Princess Diana's favourite flower - clearly visible in the background.

The photograph celebrates Mother's Day, which is being marked in the US and other countries around the world today. 

Best foot forward! Prince Harry and Meghan posted this beautiful photo to their Sussex Royal Instagram account this afternoon; the photo appears to show Archie Harrison's feet being held by the Duchess of Sussex's hand in front of a flourish of forget-me-nots, one of the late Princess Diana's favourite flowers

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: New 'Archie' Photo Posted

@KingstonsMom that is a beautiful photo.The little one has some good sized feet....love it.

Honored Contributor

I saw that in IG this morning.  

What a precious photo...

Honored Contributor

@dex 

I remember loving to smooch on DD's sweet little feet as an infant!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@dex 

I remember loving to smooch on DD's sweet little feet as an infant!Heart

I agree..loved my sons feet too.I think all parents do.I was in a grocery store the other day and stopped to admire a little one who was with his dad.The proud father took the baby from the carriage to show me with great pride the size of babies feet.LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful. There is nothing more special then  that the bond between  mother and child

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Not a mama, but those perfect pink toes melt my heart.

What a precious photo and sentiment.

They must be truly over the moon with that little angel.

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom I'm curious.  Are you British?  The reason I ask is because I used to work with Brits, New Zealander, Australian, Canadians.  The Brit was a Wing Commander, as was the New Zealander and Australian.  The Brit had a secretary.  They all worked out of their Embassies with me at the Pentagon.  The Canadian was a Sergeant. Wing Commander is the equivalent of the US version of Lt Colonel.  My bosses were Lt Colonels and one Major, USAF.

They spelled favorite (our US version as favourite, like you always spell it).  

I've always had a near and dear place in my heart for people who (especially) spell the word that way because it makes me think of a time when I was very young, married and my late husband and I were just starting out our wonderful journey.

It's interesting, because when you work with people from (what some still call "the Mother Country") Ha!  you realize how the US English language takes parts from many countries to make up OUR language.

Just curious, don't mean to pry.

Honored Contributor

I don't think that is a new born in the picture.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry You make a very good point.  Something is odd with this picture.  Why not show the face?