Respected Contributor

••• New Accusations 😔 •••

I just saw new news articles with more women

making official statements.
Where will this end?

😔

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/21/two-more-women-accuse-bill-cosby-sexual-assault/

Aug. 21, 2015 1:00 a.m. EDT: "Two more women went public Thursday with accusations that comedian Bill Cosby drugged and s****lly assaulted them during the 1970s."

"Between 40 and 50 women have accused Cosby of sexual assault over a period of approximately 40 years. Cosby has admitted cheating on his wife, but denied any wrongdoing. He is scheduled to give a deposition Oct. 9 in connection with a lawsuit filed by a woman who accuses Cosby of s*****lly abusing her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 15 years old."

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Re: ••• New Accusations 😔 •••

My first thought is what was a 15 year old doing at the Playboy Mansion.  Not that that is any excuse though. 

Honored Contributor

There aren't tall enough waders for all of this- just gets deeper and deeper.  Almost like upcoming quick sand for BC..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

At Least this thread is posted.  My thread was deleted on this subject.  We need to be able to discuss and share on this sort of thing - Most here are women and it is something done to women that is very wrong. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/21/two-more-women-accuse-bill-cosby-sexual-assault/

Aug. 21, 2015 1:00 a.m. EDT: "Two more women went public Thursday with accusations that comedian Bill Cosby drugged and s****lly assaulted them during the 1970s."

"Between 40 and 50 women have accused Cosby of sexual assault over a period of approximately 40 years. Cosby has admitted cheating on his wife, but denied any wrongdoing. He is scheduled to give a deposition Oct. 9 in connection with a lawsuit filed by a woman who accuses Cosby of s*****lly abusing her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 15 years old."

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

That's all fine and dandy, but what was she doing at the Playboy Mansion when she was fifteen years old?  She had no business being there, and frankly, I think most of these women are crawling  out of the woodwork making false accusations against BC. The first ones I believe, but not all of them.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Esteemed Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

My first thought is what was a 15 year old doing at the Playboy Mansion.  Not that that is any excuse though. 

My first thought too. No excuse for him, but seriously, where were her parents and what were they thinking?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

At Least this thread is posted.  My thread was deleted on this subject.  We need to be able to discuss and share on this sort of thing - Most here are women and it is something done to women that is very wrong. 

I'm sorry @Puzzle Piece, I didn't see another thread.

ITA it's a subject we should be able to

discuss.

Honored Contributor

@Mama Mia wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

@newziesuzie wrote:

Where will this end?

😔

That's all fine and dandy, but what was she doing at the Playboy Mansion when she was fifteen years old?  She had no business being there, and frankly, I think most of these women are crawling  out of the woodwork making false accusations against BC. The first ones I believe, but not all of them.

mm

What she was doing at the site and women crawling out of the woodwork making false accusations are two very distinct issues. I may mildly wonder about the first, but I very much doubt the second.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I agree @suzyQ3.