Respected Contributor

Two Major Disappointments:

Will never buy another Mally product.  Hadn't done any buying for a few years but was tempted by the 4-lipstick offer this week.  It came today and was quickly driven to the USPS for return:  BUBBLE GUM colors....for children!

Will also never buy another Dennis Basso throw.  The reviews said it all.  However, when I picked up the box it came I .... so lightweight and small, I knew the product inside would be crappy.  It was.  Thin, thin, thin.

Rather than spend the $ to return, decided to make it work as a leopard cover for my king sized headboard since it was " oversized "..   thank goodness I remembered my geometry and made it fit by turning the " oversized " throw on an angle to get the greatest length.  

Really disappointed as I have given gorgeous. also throws as gifts in the past.  To quote the raven in 
Poe's work, " Never 

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I received my Dennis Basso  throw today and I LOVE it. It is very large and heavy, but not too heavy. it does not shed at all. More importantly, my cat loves it. To each their own, I suppose.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

Perhaps the reasons for my disappointment:  Basso throw is extremely thin by comparison to other Basso throws that I gave gifted others with in the past.

Also, this summer I bought a similarly patterned Martha Stewart throw from Macy's that is heavenly !  Yes, it was on sale for $40, down from $100+.  

There is no comparison to either earlier Basso purchases nor to the Martha Stewart one.

Glad your fur baby is enjoying his throw.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

@jlkz it is good to know about the Martha Stewart throw at Macys. Thanks for sharing the info....I just might try it, too. 😊

Valued Contributor

I got a beautiful faux fur, lynx throw for 15$ at Wal Mart.  It is soft, thick,warm,washable.

Honored Contributor

1ravenbird.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Never More..

[ Edited ]

I shipped a Dennis Basso throw to my daughter the other day.  She hasn't received it yet.  Hoping she likes it. @Goldengate8361 

As far as Mally's colors of lipsticks, I would say that's a matter of preference.