Honored Contributor

Never Complain About QVC Shipping

I ordered three bottles of nail polish on November 23 from another site .... still waiting.  I emailed them several times finally asking to refund since I never received.  Got a sarcastic email that they have no control over the mail system.  Hmfp.

Honored Contributor

Re: Never Complain About QVC Shipping

@rms1954.  Complain to your cc company.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 - DD received a shirt she ordered November 23 today. She got a text notification about delivery this afternoon, which I thought was strange. 

It's everywhere. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I ordered three bottles of nail polish on November 23 from another site .... still waiting.  I emailed them several times finally asking to refund since I never received.  Got a sarcastic email that they have no control over the mail system.  Hmfp.

NP probably has to go ground which is very slow

and don't have any control

but not helpful CS at all

Honored Contributor

It's not any of the online businesses that are at fault for non delivery of items ordered. My dh and I own an online business (43 years) and just now we are gettting a lot of emails of those who still hasn't received their items ordered weeks ago. We send everything thing via USPS. Their items are still in USPS system so they will be getting them but who knows when? We send everything out next day so it's rather frustrating that our customers have to wait, which reflects on us.

"Pure Michigan"