Trusted Contributor

I would thank the person who tried to get in the middle, thank her for caring; then I would tell her that you are capable of defining your own relationships. And if she is uncomfortable with how things are that she doesn't have to be with both of you.... that puts it back in her court, where it belongs.

Honored Contributor

3 good friends? Why would you have been good friends with someone who was not nice? If whst you say is true, that goes beyond not nice, So if she never called you the offending name, you would have remained friends with her?

Valued Contributor

I would not bother with this at all. This is THEIR ISSUE!

Contributor

Thanks Ladies - Waiting to hear from friend who wanted us to kiss and make up.

I don't get it...why is it so complicated with women. I get along much better with men.

Men seem to be so care free and easy going.

Contributor
On 10/5/2014 Yahooey said:

3 good friends? Why would you have been good friends with someone who was not nice? If whst you say is true, that goes beyond not nice, So if she never called you the offending name, you would have remained friends with her?

Hi Yahooey - The B word one one of the things she said to hurt me a year ago. We have not spoken since.

Contributor
On 10/5/2014 RINGER said:

I would not bother with this at all. This is THEIR ISSUE!

Hi Ringer,

I heard this before it's their issue not yours.

I don't quite get that if it bother you.

Regular Contributor
On 10/5/2014 oppia said:

Thanks ladies {#emotions_dlg.unsure} some good points made and I appreciate your effort.

Here is a little back ground - three good friends ( myself and two others.)

Friend #1 is not a nice person talks about others behind their backs and is

a user for her own means and motives.

Friend #2 is good friend to me but still has a relationship with #1.

Last night we were at a party and friend #2 decided we should make-up.

#1 said she has to apologize, I responded with "what for you calling me a bioch"

Among other things detrimental

to my well being. Does this help? {#emotions_dlg.angry} I feel betrayed by the # 2 friend on some level.

Why would you and Friend #2 stay friends with someone like Friend #1?...It sounds like #2 is uncomfortable with the situation and was trying to help out...Without knowing the history of your friendship and what happened between the two of you to cause the problem, it's hard to give much advice...How long have you been friends?

Super Contributor

On 10/5/2014 oppia said:

Thanks ladies {#emotions_dlg.unsure} some good points made and I appreciate your effort.

Here is a little back ground - three good friends ( myself and two others.)

----

I don't think so, and that is where the problem lies, imo. Better to have one good friend (starting with yourself).