Honored Contributor

Cardinals/Dodgers game tonight

This is to advise you that the game will be on FS 1 at 8:00 pm (CENTRAL) tonight.

There will be a thread for Game 3 about 15 minutes before game time......here's hoping you will be joining in with us.......to cheer on your favorite team.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cardinals/Dodgers game tonight

I'll be watching from home tonight and will try to check in.....depends on how the game is going. Tomorrow night, I'll be watching from the Red Bird Club at Busch Stadium! WooHOOOO!

I'm ready to send that Puigy crying wee, wee, wee all the way home! Tired of watching him pout and brood everytime he strikes out.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 CardinalGirl_ said:

I'll be watching from home tonight and will try to check in.....depends on how the game is going. Tomorrow night, I'll be watching from the Red Bird Club at Busch Stadium! WooHOOOO!

I'm ready to send that Puigy crying wee, wee, wee all the way home! Tired of watching him pout and brood everytime he strikes out.

Hope you will be joining in tonight. We (Cardinals) better win.......

Lucky you......the Red Bird Club......wow...... Hope you have fun.

You know I will have a thread on here. By the way, do you know what time the game is tomorrow night?????

Valued Contributor

Will see you then ShowMe!!! GO CARDS PLEASE!!!

Respected Contributor

Will be with you ShowMe and also trying to see what they are doing on dancing with the stars.Right now doing laundry and trying to do a couple things on my front porch. All that wind we had here over the weekend moved some of my decorations around. We get the wind from the west everything has to just about be nailed down so it doesn't get blown around. Did absolutely not one thing yesterday so I have to make up today.

Trusted Contributor

Tomorrow's game time depends on whether the Nationals/Giants series is still happening. If they ARE playing, the Cards play at 4:07. If they are NOT playing, then our game will start at 7:37.
Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 MomOf4 said:

Will see you then ShowMe!!! GO CARDS PLEASE!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Great.....see you tonight.....will be wearing my red sweatshirt tonight (Cardinal) with World Series stuff all over it........ Will have the furnace way low, because between the sweatshirt and the excitement, am sure I will be plenty warm......LOL

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 cater said:

Will be with you ShowMe and also trying to see what they are doing on dancing with the stars.Right now doing laundry and trying to do a couple things on my front porch. All that wind we had here over the weekend moved some of my decorations around. We get the wind from the west everything has to just about be nailed down so it doesn't get blown around. Did absolutely not one thing yesterday so I have to make up today.

Oh cater.....do hope you will be able to join us......look forward to it. Know we will have to share you with that other network, but that won't be as long as the game will be.

Sorry about the wind destroying things......am sure you will have it looking great in no time.

Don't you know it is ok to have a day of doing absolutely nothing......hope you enjoyed it. After all, you did that party Saturday night.......

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 CardinalGirl_ said: Tomorrow's game time depends on whether the Nationals/Giants series is still happening. If they ARE playing, the Cards play at 4:07. If they are NOT playing, then our game will start at 7:37.

Ok.....thanks CG......

Wonder what will happen with the Giants....... Glad we aren't playing them......

Valued Contributor