Honored Contributor

Need Lysol Spray -- try Sam's Club

[ Edited ]

A9995B4A-A9EE-4F3F-8AC9-F5324C6766B3.jpegWow this was a surprise! They had several pallets through the store -- of course, I went for batteries and got sidetracked & forgot them🤷‍♀️

But, if you need Lysol they definitely have it🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Lysol Spray -- try Sam's Club

They won't have it for long!
Trusted Contributor

When I go on-line, it says "out of stock" for on-line purchase and "out of stock" for my nearest store.  Guess stock hasn't made it to our area yet.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

One of the main reasons I go to the senior hour at BJ's is that I have a higher likelihood of getting hard-to-find items in the hour before the store opens to all members. A few weeks ago, I got Lysol spray; this week I got Clorox disinfecting wipes. On both occasions, there were only a few left by the time the store opened to all members. They were limited to one multipack per customer, but that was fine with me.

Honored Contributor

I got 2 containers of 75-ct Clorox wipes last night at the supermarket. I didn't care much for the scent, but I haven't seen Clorox wipes since the pandemic started so I figured I should get them and not be fussy about the scent.
Honored Contributor

We were at Sam's and saw the Lysol and my husband saw it and immediately put it in our cart.

I noticed they are also putting signs up limiting the # of items you can buy. I don't blame them.

Some people walk out with their carts piled high with the same items.

Respected Contributor

: Need Lysol Spray -- try Sam's Club

Noted that paper towels and toilet paper stock was dwindling  at Sams today.  No Lysol in sight.

Honored Contributor

Not all Sam's Clubs have the same stock at the same time.