Regular Contributor

I live in the flyover state of Nebraska.  I know many have never given this state much of a thought but Nebraska has more waterways than any other state in the union.  Most of them are flooded today.  The devastation that is ocurring here is unprecedented.  What is not flooded has been hit by a horrible blizzard in the western half of the state.  There is not much of a mention on nationwide news but real people are being destroyed here.  It is calving season and the loss of stock and wildlife will be immense.  Many of the flooded waterways will be cresting today and tomorrow.  Please give a prayer for my wonderful state.

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers. I have been to Nebraska. Lots of hidden charm.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@BadWolf   Sending prayers to you and your state of Nebraska.  What hurts one state really hurts all states in some manner since we all live together in our United States of America.

Frequent Contributor

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your fellow Nebraskans. I've seen some of the pictues of the devastation ravaging your state and know the after effects will be far reaching. Please know that you are not forgotten.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nebraska in Trouble

[ Edited ]

Sent my request for God to dry things out, warm things up and send everything needed to get Nebraskans (and their calves) back to safety and prosperity. I know enough prayers will deliver you. Stay strong. 

Respected Contributor

Here's hoping the storms and flooding end pronto and life gets back to normal.  It seems like every region and state of the US have some type of crisis to endure at some point.  Some just get more attention than others.  Stay strong in Nebraska.

Honored Contributor

I saw this the other day. It looks horrible. Prayers go to everyone there.

Respected Contributor

I did see a small segment on the evening news last night about the horrible floods in your state.  Prayers for all affected by flooding.  So sad.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the update  - I have been looking for any news on this horrible storm and nat'l new has nothing.  Keeping everyone (including farm animals and wildlife) in my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care and know there are people praying for you.

Honored Contributor

This is the first I have heard about these horrible conditions at Nebraska.  I am sorry for everyone suffering from the devastation also for the wildlife.  I hope you get the help you should get and in time things will return to normal and stay that way.  Stay safe and may all this pass quickly.  May strength and faith see everyone through.