Respected Contributor

National Chocolate Cake day !

It's National Chocolate Cake day but it's also National Clashing Clothes day and National Big Wig Day !!

So I put on my Big Wig, my clashing clothes and had a huge piece of Chocolate cake !!  How did you celebrate ?

http://listofnationaldays.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/0127-NATIONAL-BIG-WIG-DAY.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: National Chocolate Cake day !

My dh & I went to Cracker Barrel for my birthday lunch today and I had the best piece of coco cola chocolate cake with chocolate frosting & vanilla ice cream in my life.  I ate 1/2 of the cake and he ate the ice cream.  I will have the other 1/2 piece later tonight for my treat.

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Respected Contributor

I did the clashing clothes part. I was trying to stay warm. The chill factor was more than my aged bones wanted to experience. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@twinny70 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

Thank you.  I should have said it was the best birthday in 3 years as two weeks before my birthday on 01/13/ 2019, I had a pulmonary embolism and was so glad to turn 71 two weeks later.  Two years ago, we were on shutdown and last year we both got our first Pfizer vaccination the day before my birthday.  

Glenda

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes @ I didn't know it was national chocolate cake day, but I had a piece of Pepperidge Farm chocolate fudge cake.

what a coincidence!  😋

@twinny70 ~ Many happy returns on the day!  🎈🎂🎉🥂

Enjoy that other piece of cake!  

Honored Contributor

Nice !!!!! gonna make my grams choc wacky cake today!!!!

Honored Contributor

I will be celebrating with cake tonight.  Mercy that girl makes my Texas Big Hair I had back in the '80's seems almost baldish.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."