Respected Contributor

Wow,got a nasty snotty letter from the q.it states my account will be terminated if I continue to send items back.states ive only kept 35 percent of items.i called imediately and gave them a earful.of course no swearing,just sarcastic as they were to me happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Not to me, but I've read from other posters it has happened to them.

Respected Contributor

Big slap in the face.of course I have my reasons why things were returned we al do.i keep what fits what isn't a return,then sent out as new.

Honored Contributor

Gee we haven't had one of these posts for a good while.  Yes, @Luvsmyfam. It's time for you to resume shopping at b&m stores.  If you return enough to get "the letter", you don't have the knack for shopping on TV or online.  You'll  save yourself a bunch of return postage.

Shame on you for blasting some poor hard-working CS rep when it was you who bought irresponsibly.  I hope he/she hung up on you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Would u keep something that didn't fit?would u keep a returned item sent out as new?I do shop at other online places.never ever had a problem,so why don't tend to yourrself

Esteemed Contributor

That does seem like a lot of things to send back. Was it clothes that didn't fit, or just a variety of things that you weren't happy with?

I have ordered some denim and company clothing all didn't seem to fit the same- some tops were good, some were too tight. I have had good luck with the Susan Graver and Kim Gravel lines. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   How much do you return? Must be an awful lot to get THE LETTER. You must spend a lot on return shipping? Get over it. Shop some where wher you are not returning  65% of what you buy.  Plenty of better places to shop anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Wow,got a nasty snotty letter from the q.it states my account will be terminated if I continue to send items back.states ive only kept 35 percent of items.i called imediately and gave them a earful.of course no swearing,just sarcastic as they were to me happened to anyone else?

Honestly, if I was having to return that much stuff, I'd stop shopping QVC. I don't want to have to go to the post office that much. 

That would be a pain to send that much back. 

Honored Contributor

A smart shopper checks garment measurements and read reviews before making a purchase.  Out of several hundred a year, I maybe return 3 or 4 due to fit.  I've gotten many returned items and never one that wasn't in pristine condition.  Don't you think you buy returned items in department stores?

No merchant anywhere is going to tolerate indefinite returns.  They cost us all money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Nasty letter

[ Edited ]

That hasn't happened to me.  If I  found that I was returning a whopping 65% of my purchases, I wouldn't need "the letter".  I would accept that the QVC experience is not forme and stop buying.  It is not unusual for that shoppers with very high return percentages get "the letter".