Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

How long does one get off for traveling? She went to Spain in October. Something doesn't quite add up.

@RetRN 

Didn't Kerstin's Mexico volunteer trip last 3 months?  Maybe it's a flexible leave program.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I thought this thread was about Nancy Yoon.  Maybe you should include the last name in the title.

That's what I thought. What ever happened to Nancy Yoon? 

I thought it was about Nancy Yoon too lol.  She's been gone awhile now.

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy who

Respected Contributor
Ladies- they are discussing Nancy Yoon , not Nancy Hornback! Someone gave incorrect info to @ I am still xoxo..
Trusted Contributor

@KKlim Nancy Hornbeck was on this am w/Pat as she reps Northern Nights & Nancy Yoon has been out/vacay/medical leave/not sure for quite awhile.

Respected Contributor
Thanks @colleena.. yes, they started talking about Nancy Hornback, but then the thread turned to Nancy Yoon and her extended absence and people were getting confused.
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@paixmcdao 

I don't watch QVC, but do stream it late at night. Nancy didn't seem to have a regular schedule and was on erratically, but QVC seemed to place her on air during the late-nite hours (after midnight).

Yes. Nancy mentioned traveling, her mother (most shows), her dad and siblings periodically, dog, new condo, black as a favorite color, pictures of condo interior, shoe collection, bought many QVC clothes, gloss over previous positions, and more!

All of this to make a point in her sales pitch, but I'm not sure she ever got to that point on her presentations! Her delivery was unprofessional; often spent interrupting her guests and herself. She often preferred to chat with her Director, rather than sell product to customers. Her manner of hosting was so unusual and strange that it was tempting to watch for the humor of whatever happened due to what she would do (or not do) next. There were blank air times which were really odd. 

So many more, but it was late at night and I was half a sleep. I don't remember all the strange things that occured during Nancy's two years on air at QVC. She simply did not have the "it" qualities for a host position. She thought she was terrific. Smiley Surprised  

Streaming is the same as watching, so that would explain how you learned so much about her. 

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

It's funny how haters will call out a host, don't like their persona, how they present, wear, etc., but yet still watch, read, stream and follow them on FB and take interest in everything that they do, but yet you're not a fan?!

Honored Contributor

I also thought this was about Nancy Yoon.  Obviously she's on leave.  Just hoping things are well with her and we see her soon.