Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🐦 NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD 🐦

@candys mine wrote:

MOCKINGBIRDS!! I'll send you some of Mine!  Revile is 3:40 A.M..

Better'n Clockwork.  Ijust have to get used to them.  It is fun recognizing one particular song and following that song as new sounds and riffs are added.  They Do sing their bitty birdie hearts out! On of them has found the perfect spot over the allyway, his song is amplified like he's in a stadium.

We had one in our yard in Tampa and on a moonlight night she would sing all night long!  Loved her but hated her! 

They can really be loud in the still of the night!

Esteemed Contributor

@MareBare 

Aww, that would be so special to have a mockingbird that waited for you like that!😃❤️

I love to watch all the different birds around here too.  Just the other day, I saw a woodpecker just outside my window.  I sure wish I could've got a picture.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick 

I did it!  Thank you so much for walking me through the steps.  I really appreciate your taking the time to do this for me.  😃❤️

It does bother me always having to wait in the kids to try and explain things with the phone.  Hopefully, now I can get some better pictures without scaring them away.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Yay!!!   Now you can really sneak those wildlife photos into your phone.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Yay!!!   Now you can really sneak those wildlife photos into your phone.

I can't thank you enough...really.😃❤️

Your pictures are my ultimate goals!  They always look so beautiful and professional!❤️❤️❤️