Honored Contributor

Re: NICE PICTURE OF LISA ROBERTSON WITH HER SISTERS

Pretty sisters.  The one on the right reminds me of the beautiful Nicole Brown Simpson.

Super Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@catlover wrote:

Thanks for this.  I was just thinking about Lisa and wondering what she is doing.  I am not on Facebook so cannot go there.  She looks good.

Who are they on the right and left?

Respected Contributor

@Beachy1 wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

It looks like they're modeling her necklaces.

The necklace on the left is a Chanel. 

LOL I didn't look that closely.  Just the first thing I noticed was the giant necklaces.

Trusted Contributor

The one on the right reminds me of Lani O'Grady, the oldest sister on Eight is Enough:

Image result for lani o'grady

Back right in this picture:

Image result for lani o'grady

Honored Contributor

It would be a nice photo, if not for the fact that Lisa's face looks too big and too white. Very odd looking. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

It would be a nice photo, if not for the fact that Lisa's face looks too big and too white. Very odd looking. 

@september that's exactly right. Her face looks like it was taken out of the photo and then put back in but not in the exact place. Why would she even do that? She's gorgeous!!

Edited to add: On second thought, I think she was cropped out completely and put back in. Notice she's in front of both her sisters; her shoulders and her body covers both of them on either side. Plus, she's considerably larger than both of them; taller and larger. Very strange. Is Sherlock Holmes around to help??

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

MaggieMack you got it right by saying it looks superimposed.  It just is not natural.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Left sister-

If Dr. Denese and Britney Spears had a baby...

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@september wrote:

@september that's exactly right. Her face looks like it was taken out of the photo and then put back in but not in the exact place. Why would she even do that? She's gorgeous!!

Edited to add: On second thought, I think she was cropped out completely and put back in. Notice she's in front of both her sisters; her shoulders and her body covers both of them on either side. Plus, she's considerably larger than both of them; taller and larger. Very strange. Is Sherlock Holmes around to help??

@sunala, here he is... at your service, madam!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Lisa does look like she's been added to the photo.  The girls all like nice though.