Trusted Contributor

I just watched the Suzanne Somers show and wanted to say how impresssed I was with the new host. I missed her name at the beginning, but she is a pretty girl with blunt cut, shoulder length blonde hair. She mentioned at the end of the show that it was her first solo show. I would not have guessed that. She was poised, confident, a good communicater and a good listener, did not talk over Suzanne, but was not afraid to interrupt for updates, seemed to have good chemistry with Suzanne. She was probably fortunate to be paired with Suzanne who is such a pro at these presentations.

Many times it is painful to watch the new hosts for the first few months (understandly so - hosting is a difficult job, like trying to remain calm while herding cats and juggling), but that was not the case here. I think this new host is a keeper. I appreciated that she asked questions for the audience's clarification regarding the products, was not super hard-sell, had a pleasant voice and seemed to be quick on her feet while enjoying herselfSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2

Didn't watch the show but! Immediately knew from your description the host was Katrina, haven't been this thrilled with anyone in a longtime. She has it all. 

Trusted Contributor

i’ve liked katrina since before she came to the Q. i was very surprised when i saw she was a new host. i’m glad she’s there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl  I caught Katrina during the Shoe Shopping show. Yes, she's well prepared and professional, as are all the new hosts I've seen so far. Like this group a lot! 

What is Katrina's background? She appears familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. Thanks!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2-

Reading your description, I think I knew who you were talking about. I felt the same way about her, such a nice surprise. I saw her a few days ago early in the morning around 5 or 6.

And reading more comments, yes her name is Katrina.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW HOST - Great Show

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady wrote:

@freakygirl  I caught Katrina during the Shoe Shopping show. Yes, she's well prepared and professional, as are all the new hosts I've seen so far. Like this group a lot! 

What is Katrina's background? She appears familiar, but I'm drawing a blank. Thanks!

@BirkiLady, Katrina Szish has a remarkable background, detailed here in Wiki.😊   You might have seen her on some of the tv shows mentioned here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katrina_Szish

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Ms Katrin has it all going on due to her varied background. She's a keeper for sure and will give some others a good run for their money.

I love seeing all the new young hosts here, there's not a bad one in the bunch. Perhaps the Q will be seeing a few retirees with this new group on board.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Well, I guess she looks familiar!!! Thanks a bunch. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Yes I did catch the new show host w/Suzanne Somers late last nite--and to tell u the truth I was saying 2 myself that bc she is a new show host that I haven't seen b 4 that she was doing an excellent job selling w/Suzanne--she helped w the blender that seemed 2 b giving them a hard time!--now I know her name bc u mentioned it and I will be looking forward seeing her again------------------------

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

GMA, today show, inside edition, and a host of several other shows. always well dressed, well spoken, and amiable. good voice too i might add.