Honored Contributor

My sink is fixed!

[ Edited ]

My husband and Amazon came to the rescue.  I still don't know the name of the part is.....but Amazon shipped it quickly!  Almost like the old days with Amazon.  It was on porch this morning right by the door.  My husband got up a 5:30AM.  Turned on his computer and a picture popped up showing the package.  And my sometimes part time plumber  husband fixed the sink.  No more leak!  I thnk it took him 15 minutes top.  It took longer to find the part as he forgot what it was called.

But my connection to work is still wonky.  Im still waiting for the tech people to fix the connection. So it might be no work for me today.   Tomorrow I'm going to the bank.  Exciting as I haven't been outside in 2 weeks.  Drive through to make a deposit.  My bank's branch lobbies are all closed.  Dive by banking & ATM banking only. Hope it won't be crowded.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird  I am so excited for you. Your husband fixed the sink for you? He is a keeper for ever and ever.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@songbird  I am so excited for you. Your husband fixed the sink for you? He is a keeper for ever and ever.

That's only because he's well...handy,  Plumbing is easy for him.  Funny thing is that he's an aeronautical engineeer.  A plumbing major problem, he can't fix and I call the plumber.  But he is handy,  He makes things.  He has a knack for finding out why things fail. So he putters around.  Like me, he's been working from home.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My sink is fixed!

[ Edited ]

Every woman needs a good man with a pick-up truck and a tool belt. If you don't have one of your own you should at the very least know the phone numbet of one. That's how I see it.