Esteemed Contributor

I know I'm slowly loosing my MrB.{#emotions_dlg.crying} He is peacefully(thank God) sound asleep 22 hrs out of the day.He wakes up to eat,get his cookie.He goes out to do his business.Maybe he will stay out a few minutes.Then he is right back to a sound sleep again for hrs and hrs.Once in a while he perks up and the old MrB shines through and he will chase a bird away or something but it is fleeting.He is not sick or anything or in any pain from anything except from his arthritis pain in his 4 legs and back. 1/2 Baby asprin helps that. He is just sleeping very peacefully all the time.

We do manage to get in a small walk around the block every day.

I am so sad.I'm missing him so much already and he isn't gone yet.I know this is perparing me for when he is gone but my heart is breaking.

Like now,it's 11:30 and he did not get up yet from 9pm last nite,except to change beds.He always was a "bed hopper".I don't know if I should make him get up or what.To keep him on scedule.It's raining very hard outside so I have let him alone except for a few kisses and some loving.

My heart will sure be empty without him in my life.