Trusted Contributor

Re: My daughter just got pinned! She's a Nurse!

Congratulations!  A very worthy profession. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

We got the honors of pinning her. She is a registered nurse, will be taking the boards soon, and has a phone interview at Centre Care tomorrow.

Please would you pray she gets a good job in the Nursing field? She was a Massage Therapist for 20 years and owned her own business, went back to school to be a Nurse, her childhood dream.  We are so proud of her!  We have a Nurse in the family!!

Congratulations, to your daughter (and to all those who will be graced and comforted by her compassionate care)!   Certainly, I will pray for her as she looks for that perfect job placement.   I hope you'll let us know the outcome of her search.   Take care, @gloriajean.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

We got the honors of pinning her. She is a registered nurse, will be taking the boards soon, and has a phone interview at Centre Care tomorrow.

Please would you pray she gets a good job in the Nursing field? She was a Massage Therapist for 20 years and owned her own business, went back to school to be a Nurse, her childhood dream.  We are so proud of her!  We have a Nurse in the family!!

Congratulation to your daughter and you have every right to be proud.  I'm a retired RN so I know she will be anxious about taking her boards.  I know  the ones from my class were wound up tighter than springs!!   Go wih the first answer that comes tom mind.I don't know how they do boards but when I took mine it was 3 days of stress!!  We stayed at the Queen Mary at Long Beach. Nurses can do so many things now a days.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean  Congratulations! That is such wonderful news!

Honored Contributor

How wonderful!!!  I know you're proud!Smiley Happy